We often get calls from new beekeepers who just need a little help to get over a hurdle. With respect, books, youtube, bee clubs & seminars are a bit romantic as they’re not in your hive when you are. Issues have included:
- managing an aggressive hive
- moving hive from one part of your home to another, or to another location due to unhappy neighbor/partner
- transferring a hive from inside a tree or inside a wall into your flowhive
- picking up and removing a neglected or decomposing hive, or getting it into shape for your own hive
- splitting a hive
- urgently get this hive off my property!!!
- gaining full confidence…. so that you and family or neighbors arent stung, or so that you dont accidently weaken or kill the hive
Contact us to arrange a visit and/or if youre looking for a mentor …..we’re happy to help you get it sorted!